Sign up for CAA’s e-News and follow CAA on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with important sports news and information about all our CAA sports — Advanced, All Star, Recreational and Travel Baseball & Softball | Greater Jacksonville Pop Warner Football & Cheer | Jr Development Football | Flag Football | Boys & Girls Recreational & Premier Soccer | Boys & Girls Developmental, League & Travel Lacrosse | Boys & Girls Basketball | Wrestling | Conditioning Camps & MORE!
The purpose of CAA is to foster and encourage interest and participation in recreational and competitive athletics in NW St Johns County parks with primary emphasis on youth sports league play in our area, including safety and the purchase, lease or rental of fields & facilities, the purchase of necessary equipment, the organization of required staff and volunteers, and to do all other matters pertinent and appropriate to such purpose through volunteer efforts, fund raising and membership fees. Furthermore, CAA’s purpose is to educate, teach and train our members in athletics, sportsmanship and fair play, and to do all things necessary for this purpose. In addition, CAA provides a safe environment and will interface with the St Johns County Recreation & Parks Department to help make Northwestern St Johns County’s youth recreational needs known. We are making every effort to keep our membership costs down so our program is affordable for everyone in our community. Please note, CAA is a not-for-profit organization.
CAA Sports Leagues Include:
- CAA Baseball
- Creeks Baseball Club (CBC) – Travel Baseball for League Ages 8U to 18U (Tryouts Are Required)
- Julington Creek Baseball (JCB) – Spring & Fall Recreational and Advanced Baseball with Summer All-Star Travel Ball for Cal Ripken League Ages 5 thru 12U and Babe Ruth League Ages 13U thru 18U Seniors
- Field of Dreams Baseball (FOD) – Recreational Spring Baseball on a Specially-Designed Turf Field for Children with Special Needs Grades K thru 12
- CAA Basketball – Boys & Girls Recreational Basketball
- CAA Conditioning Program – Youth Conditioning Camps for Boys & Girls Ages 6-14 Years Old
- CAA Football & Cheer
- Creeks Lacrosse – Boys & Girls Developmental, League & Travel Lacrosse for Grades K thru 8
- CAA Soccer
- Creeks Softball Association (CSA) – Spring & Fall Recreational and Advanced Softball with Summer All-Star Travel Ball for League Ages 6U thru 16U
- CAA Wrestling