Attention ALL Julington Creek Jaguars JDL Football Volunteers: St Johns County Parks and Recreation Background Check & Badge Procedures for ALL Volunteer Coaches & Adult Assistants for the 2012 Spring Season
- ALL Julington Creek Jaguars JDL Football Team Managers, Coaches, Assistants, Trainers and Parents that will be working with the children MUST complete a background check through the St John’s County Parks and Recreation department. This must be done by ALL new and returning Julington Creek Jaguars JDL Football managers, coaches and assistants. This is an annual process which is required by St Johns County. To access the paperwork for this important procedure >>Click Here. Print paperwork and complete all pages and personally submit to St Johns County at the county office located above the concession stand at Veterans Park during the hours of 10AM – 6PM Tuesday and Thursday. Any questions about this process can be directed to Allen Wages email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that Allan Wages will be out of the office for an indefinite time while he copes with an illness. He is currently in the hospital and could use your prayers and good thoughts. In the meantime, the county has set up interim plans for the Veterans Park office for CAA Volunteer background check, county-issued badges and other recreation and parks business and Matt Dodson will be overseeing our parks. He currently is on vacation and the Veterans Park office will be CLOSED next week. Please stay tuned for more information and weekly hours of operation.
- ALL Julington Creek Jaguars JDL Football Team Managers, Coaches, Assistants, Trainers and Parents that will be working with the children are required to have a 2012 Badge. VERY IMPORTANT: 2012 badges will expire July 31st 2012! Please plan accordingly and follow the instructions below to update your badge. If you are new, you MUST apply for a new badge.
- ALL Julington Creek Jaguars JDL Football Coaches, Assistants, Trainers and Parents that will be working with the children MUST have a 2012 Badge BEFORE you can be on the field or in the dugout. Badges will be worn in plain sight at ALL times during practices and games by anyone who might be working with a team on the field or in the dugout even if it is on a temporary basis.
- If you fail to wear your badge the following steps will be taken:
- First Offense you will be sent off the field and name recorded
- Second Offense you will be suspended for one week
- Third Offense you will be suspended for the rest of the season and reported to the CAA Board of Directors for disciplinary action.
- Effective since January 1, 2008, due to the cost of badges, the St Johns County is charging $10 per badge for any badge replacement.
Address: 1332 CR 223, St Johns, FL 32259
When: Tuesday and Thursday 10AM to 6PM
Superintendent of Recreation
Office: (904) 209-0333