Last Updated June 08, 2012
When: June 18,19 & 20
Time: 9AM to 12PM
Where: Mills Field
Address: 1805 Racetrack Road, St Johns, FL 32259
Ages: 6 – 15 years
Phone: (904) 716-4851 or (904) 230-2247
Download & Print Summer Camp Flyer (PDF) >>Click Here
This camp offers the opportunity for players to polish their skills and learn finer details of hitting, so they can become better hitters at their respective levels. The goal is to make every individual a better hitter. We successfully accomplish this by building on strengths, as well as recognizing and improving areas of weakness. Players also grow in sportsmanship, leadership and citizenship skills.
CAA Scott Marabell Fun Facts:
- Retired 2008 Woflson High School coach, qualifying for state 7 out of 10 years. State runners up 1998 & 2004
- Currently a private instructor and coach for Creeks Baseball Club (CBC) showcase & travel teams (Featuring JCB alumni, college & major league local prospects from CHS, BTHS & Bishop Kenny)
- Member of the Eastern Baseball Alliance, which accounted for 83% of High School 2010 Seniors drafted in the state of Florida
- Instrumental in many student collegiate scholarship such as Virginia Tech- Manny Martir, Rice – Kenny Ford, Florida A&M – Stanely Gnat, FSU – Richie Lucas, UCF – Kyle Maulbetsch, UNF -Spencer Jones & Mycal Jones, and JU – Josh Deel
- Many students and players have gone on to play major league ball including Kansas City Royal Billy Butler, Texas Ranger Eric Hurley and recently drafted by the Atlanta Braves Mycal Jones
- Former AA Catcher & Out fielder for the Dodgers
- Played with Jacksonville University
The staff will include Scott and Luke Marabell, head coach at Creekside High School, and many highly qualified instructors including former professional players, as well as High school and college players.
- Baseball Attire
- Bat & Hitting Glove
- Batting Helmet
- Optional Money ($) for drinks (snacks)
Please contact Scott Marabell at email@example.com, or phone (904) 716-4851 or (904) 230-2247 with any questions or concerns.